He is such a cute chubster. The haircut looks good. :)
Talk about hair! He is looking cute as ever!
HOLY COW!! You weren't kidding- you really cut his hair!! He's so sweet. I need to see him soon.
I love it! I love when people are willing to trim kids crazy hair. he looks so cute. :)
Oh my heck! He has more hair than I do!!! I'm gonna have little baldies
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He is such a cute chubster. The haircut looks good. :)
Talk about hair! He is looking cute as ever!
HOLY COW!! You weren't kidding- you really cut his hair!! He's so sweet. I need to see him soon.
I love it! I love when people are willing to trim kids crazy hair. he looks so cute. :)
Oh my heck! He has more hair than I do!!! I'm gonna have little baldies
Post a Comment