I have another doctor's appointment tomorrow and I am interested to see how things are coming along...I have a fear that he will say, ok, don't panic, but he's gonna be a 10 pound baby! No offense to my cute nephew Brent who was a 10-pounder, but man alive, that would not be fun for me. I would like to be able to walk a few days after delivery! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Okay. You have some pictures of Bob and Rex on the blog. You need to post some pictures of you: Pregnant and Proud! Don't tell me that you look bad. Check out my blog. I just posted some pictures of my pregnancy for my cousin's wife and all pregos who don't think they look good. We expect you to look big. You've got a 10-pounder inside of you, for goodness sake! ;)
i'll see what i can do about some prego pics...
Better do it quickly. In a few days, you won't be able to sit down at the computer, after squeezing out that 10 pound boy of yours! :)
Don't be a weenie. 10 pound babies aren't a big deal. Brent came out with one tiny push. I sneezed and he came out. No big deal.
YEAH RIGHT. You better start saying your PRAYERS that baby Charlie is WELL under 10 pounds.. that is, if you would like to walk anytime before Christmas. I don't think I could get up off the couch without help for several weeks... haha. GOOD LUCK KIT. I'm crossing my fingers for you, but if he IS 10 pounds, then you will have one GOOD baby that will be sleeping through the night on day three! :)
One more thing... my doctor said big babies are genetic. And guess what sister, WE GOT THE SAME GENES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment