Thursday, November 29, 2007

Tomorrow is the big day!

So tomorrow at 6am, we are headed up to hospital to have baby Charlie! I am excited to meet the little guy who has been punching my bladder so hard for the last several months and to see his cute little face and to hold him...but so nervous at the same time. Of course it is worrying about things that I have absolutely no control over, but needless to say, I'll still worry... will my epidural work? did that one Diet Coke mess him up? did I eat enough vegetables? will some crazy person try to steal him from the nursery? is Rex going to be a good brother or try to swing at him the first chance he gets? I'm gonna bet that I won't sleep a wink tonight!

3 comments:

Bertie said...

YEAH!! I'm so excited for you!!! I can't wait to hear the whole story and whether or not that diet coke messed baby Charlie up! My mom wanted me to tell you - she loves the name you picked out for him:) Goodluck!!

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

i dont think its the diet coke that will mess him up its going to be the crack you did and if not the crack its going to be the pain killers you are addicted to'

Mel said...

Good Luck tomorrow! You'll do fine, as long as you DO NOT pay attention to the nurses' "instruction" on how to safely buckle Charlie into his car seat!
Call me!!!