My best friend from UT gave me one and I love it. I've had once pumice stone that worked better but haven't been able to find another one so the Ped egg is my love now.
I have never tried that- but now that you have and you love it- I'll have to give it a try! Thanks!! (but where is the picture of your pretty ped egg'd feet);)
6 comments:
I have always wanted one of these!
Katie, I was JUST looking at that yesterday at the store and almost got it, but figured it didn't work. Now I'm gonna need to go get one..
I have had mine for over a year and LOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE it.
My best friend from UT gave me one and I love it. I've had once pumice stone that worked better but haven't been able to find another one so the Ped egg is my love now.
I have never tried that- but now that you have and you love it- I'll have to give it a try! Thanks!! (but where is the picture of your pretty ped egg'd feet);)
I wondered about putting metal to my feet....good to know!
Post a Comment