

While I was gone on Thursday night Bob decided to shave Charlie's head....he hid all the evidence (wrapped up his hair in toilet paper and hid it inside the trashcan) and put him to sleep before I even got home so I wouldn't see. Charlie woke up like at 5:00 am, so I went in his room and had to blink a few times to make sure I had the right baby! He looks so different without all his hair! I immediately had to go check on Rex to see if he had a shaved head too, and hallelujah, he still had his head full of hair! Anyway, Charlie did need a haircut (although I didn't have a buzz in mind), and his new hairdo is growin' on me....
8 comments:
I would have cried. But, my kids don't really have a lot of hair until they are about 18 months old. At least you sort of like the change.
he looks like a different baby...still cute though!
Bob needs to be on restriction from the clippers. Or else, next thing you know, YOU are gonna wake up with a buzz cut. He's hit up everyone else in the house, I think you might be next on his hit list... ;)
SO cute! I noticed it from the stand at church...I was wondering if you had given him a cut...looks really good!
Wow! Bob is really brave! I probably would have been furious at first...but then I think it would grow on me :). As mentioned in a previous comment, you might be next Katie!
I love his new haircut. Bob likes to do that to you doesn't he? At least he does a good job I guess. :)
hey at least it's low maintenance right? and he's cute!
Post a Comment