Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Up n Jacks



When we were in Kerrville, we went to a place called Up n Jacks. It's a little gym with big, inflatable jumpers of all sorts to play on. It was such a neat place and Rex (and Bob) had so much fun. Their employees had "Bouncer" written on the back of their shirts...I thought that was pretty clever!

7 comments:

The Wife said...

That sounds like fun. When we visit Chris' parents in Kerrville we are always on the lookout for fun things to do. We'll have to investigate this on our next trip.

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

shirt looks good on him! k-town is becoming big city!

Bertie said...

How fun!! Rex is SOOO cute! How come you didn't go down with baby Charlie?;)

Morgan said...

You know this is too good to be true, right? Places this cool don't exist in Kerrville. It's only a matter of time before it gets shut down. Sorry to be the grim reaper... ;) haha. You know it's true!

larshannon said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I wonder who had a better time, Rex or Bob?

indeazgirl said...

That sounds really fun... I love the bouncer thing.

Brimaca said...

I love the bouncer things. They used to get some at the high school I taught at and I'd go crazy on them. My students pretended they didn't know me. I want to go to Kerrville now...whereever that is.