
My parents came up this weekend to celebrate Rex's birthday. It was a fun visit and we're so glad they could come up! Rex was so glad that both sets of grandparents were here to help celebrate. The second picture is just classic...he refused to take his finger out of his nose!!
1 comment:
I have several comments about those pictures..
1) That short sleeve hoodie is a Daisey Fuentes from Kohls, isn't it? I have the exact same one. Or else, you stole that from me last time I was visiting. I'll go ahead and give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you didn't steal mine and got your own. ;)
2) I can't stop laughing looking at those pictures. Dad's hair is looking especially well styled these days.
3) In the second picture I can see clear down mom's throat. Did you ask her to say "cheese" or "ahhhh" like doctors do?
4) I LOVE LOVE LOVE that Rex's finger was up his nose. That is my all time favorite picture.
That's all I have to say for now. :)
Post a Comment