Here are a few pictures from Bob's MS150 race a few weekends ago...He had a really good time and especially wants to thank those who donated to the cause.
I can't tell you how many times we think back to when Dave and Bob lived together for those few months in College Station! Always hopping on that bike and riding to Huntsville! Good for him! And I just realized that I missed your birthday (thank goodness for Facebook!), hope you had a great one!!!
4 comments:
I can't tell you how many times we think back to when Dave and Bob lived together for those few months in College Station! Always hopping on that bike and riding to Huntsville! Good for him! And I just realized that I missed your birthday (thank goodness for Facebook!), hope you had a great one!!!
Very Cool! And Happy Belated birthday!
We forgot to donate! We were afraid if we did Bob would only use it to buy body butter for his chaffe!
Way to go Bob!
Post a Comment