Tuesday, August 12, 2008

a first


Last night was the first time in many, many, many months that Charlie slept ALL night long without waking up. He is almost 8 1/2 months old, so this obviously should be happening all the time, but it never does, so I'm super excited! This may be the beginning of a new, rested me! Now if I could just quit watching the Olympics all night long, I might be able to get a full night of sleep...

8 comments:

Elsha said...

That's exciting! But I'm going to pretend like you didn't say he's 8 and 1/2 months old because if we have to wait that long Brian and I might die.

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

Way to go Charlie!

Bethany Thompson said...

YEA CHARLIE... HOORAY!

shannon said...

You poor girl! I had no idea Charlie was still getting up! I am so sorry. I hope it's not a fluke! You should look into drugging him!

Serena said...

Awesome for you! I definitely know that feeling. Maggie slept through the night since like 6 weeks or so, and then about 2 months ago she started waking up in the night!! Ugh! I hate to even mention it, but she's slept all the way through the night for the past 3 nights now. Hope it lasts! And yes, I'm TOTALLY addicted to the Olympics. I can't stop watching!

Heidi Noel said...

Since my child is 3 days older than Charlie that should have happened 3 days ago for me, right? Luke is still waking up. Now that Charlie is sleeping I have no ally. Oh, well, at least one of us can get rest.

Brimaca said...

Yay Charlie! Good luck.

larshannon said...

Hope the trend continues...best of luck!