Monday, August 18, 2008

what a mess



(Apparently there is never a bad time to pick your nose.)
I dread mealtimes... the clean-up is just too much for one person to handle. And these are only pictures of his face. I should have taken a photo of his surroundings as well. What a mess!! Do you think Rex could handle a liquid diet at this age? Or maybe we should make him eat outside or in the bathtub. hmmm....

9 comments:

shannon said...

Just do what Scott and Morgan do, they just don't feed Brent. Cute pictures!

Bethany Thompson said...

Ha ha ha... Rex is so cute... and oddly very fascinated with his nose! :)

larshannon said...

Having just finished mealtime with my brood, I'm totally feeling your pain!

Morgan said...

Shannon only feeds her kids pop tarts and ding dongs.

Just be greatful that Rex EATS! We would LOVE to clean food off of Brents face, but all he eats is goldfish and fruit these days...it is so stinkin frusturating!

Serena said...

Don't you want to give him a big ol kiss? He's the cutest! And I vote for eating in the bathtub. Easy breezy feeding.

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

Man, those kids these days learn so much from their parents:)

Heidi Noel said...

I understand your pain. Our dining room is on carpet and I am going to have to invest in a carpet cleaner soon. My kids decided to make themselves lunch yesterday while I was putting the baby down. There is boysenberry jam all over the carpet now. Someday you will miss this...

Jaimie said...

At least he makes it look good. He is too darn cute!

Brimaca said...

I've been known to throw M outside and use a hose.