Yep, Rex is back in a crib. I was spending my whole afternoon dragging him back to his bed for naps and all night long trying to get him to go to sleep. He was crawling in our bed a couple of times at night too, which means getting up and putting him back in his room. A few times Bob rolled over and there Rex was just snoozing away! It was definitely turning me into MEAN MOMMY, so we're back to square one. My little sister turned out normal and she was in a crib until she was like 5...so I guess Rex will be ok in a crib for a few more months! :)
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
back to square one
Yep, Rex is back in a crib. I was spending my whole afternoon dragging him back to his bed for naps and all night long trying to get him to go to sleep. He was crawling in our bed a couple of times at night too, which means getting up and putting him back in his room. A few times Bob rolled over and there Rex was just snoozing away! It was definitely turning me into MEAN MOMMY, so we're back to square one. My little sister turned out normal and she was in a crib until she was like 5...so I guess Rex will be ok in a crib for a few more months! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
He'll be fine and you can start again when he seems ready.
Sorry! I'll do you a favor and NOT let Ian and Amy show him how to climb out of the crib, kay.
If you are using Morgan as your barometer for normal, I would suggest getting him out of that crib pronto!:)
you guys are so mean... look at him, he's so sad!
Don't worry, he'll get over it :)
M didn't really sleep in a crib so I have no idea what that is like. I'm a little worried for Libby. She loves her crib. Maybe I'll start sooner. She is already climbing so I'm afraid she'll be able to crawl out soon.
You are so jealous that mom didn't let you sleep in an giant yellow crib until you were 5. I am definitely the best looking and brightest out of all of us siblings, so I think there is a strong correlation between intelligence and the length of time spent in a crib!
I love baby rex's face.
hey, whatever you have to do to get a good night's sleep.. i am with ya.
Oh man, you can blame Aunt Kim for talking to long on the phone!
I love that picture of him in his crib!! that is so cute! I laughed at your comment about Morgan being in a crib til' she was 5, and being normal. :) I love sisters!
Hey Heller family! Your boys are so cute. The fun of moving to a big bed. It will happen sooner or later. We hope all is well for you guys.
Oh, he looks so happy to be back in that crib. I'm glad it's convertible, so your sanity was easy to get back!
Post a Comment