Wednesday, November 5, 2008

big boy bed

Bob decided to take the railing off of Rex's crib on Monday night. I was so nervous because I just knew we were going to have a battle all night long with him getting out of bed. But he is doing really well! The first night he only came out of his room once. Last night it was like twenty times. Hopefully tonight will be better than last night. If it doesn't, guess what, he's gonna get his rails put back on! We'll cross our fingers...
Charlie was in desperate need of a haircut....so now he's pretty much bald again. But I can't complain this time, because this kid would NOT sit still for a second...so he got a buzz. It'll grow. And yes, my husband decided to give my 11 month old his own popsicle...I just have to sigh and be glad that Bob's the one giving the bath!

9 comments:

Morgan said...

Charlie is getting SO big! And he looks so different than Rex (you can tell they are brothers, but they look so different!)

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

Charlie has such big eyes! Now I know what you meant about Rex's bed. Hopefully tonight is much better for you.

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

Charlie is chowing down on that popsicle. yumm.

Lindsey said...

Don't worry...Rex will adjust to the bed thing. You've got really cute kids, Katie!

Brimaca said...

They are so cute. I had to do that bed thing and it only lasted a couple of days.

Bertie said...

So cute!! Is he really 11 months?? With Ethan- and coming out of his room- I just put one of those door knob things on the inside of his door-- and after about a week or 2 of that- he just wouldn't even TRY the door, because he wasn't going to be able to get out anyway. :) Goodluck!

Shauna said...

What precious pictures! I ♥ your blog :)

indeazgirl said...

That is an awesome bathtime popsicle picture!! :o)

Rachael said...

Katie... they are so cute! Like Morgan said... they look so different!. one looks just like you and the other looks just like your husband! so cute!