How is it possible to create such a mess in 5 seconds? And they get such pure pleasure from it too...I heard laughs and giggles the whole time they were destroying Rex's bedroom. It got much, much worse!
Be thankful you don't have bead stencils to clean up. Laura talks about them being "of the debil". I can attest to the truthfullness of that statement. Just wait until you start finding boogers on the walls. We have a booger wiper in our house. Gross! I think most kids have a natural desire to create mess and chaos.
4 comments:
The bed is still made? M unmakes his bed a lot. I hope I didn't just jinx you!
Looks familiar. Are you sure you weren't in my living room today?
but mom! we are having fun:)
Be thankful you don't have bead stencils to clean up. Laura talks about them being "of the debil". I can attest to the truthfullness of that statement.
Just wait until you start finding boogers on the walls. We have a booger wiper in our house. Gross! I think most kids have a natural desire to create mess and chaos.
Post a Comment