Monday, November 10, 2008

catch me if you can!

10 comments:

Ally said...

Awww...he's so big! I love Rex running through the shot showing him how it's done.

Rachel said...

Oh my heavens, when did that happen? You gotta have Charlie come over and show Samuel how it's done.

Bertie said...

Look at that boy go! Crazy!! You are about to REALLY have your hands full!!:) Have fun and share lots and lots of your stories so I can laugh:)

larshannon said...

Great video. It made me smile.

Brimaca said...

So cute! I love new baby walks. Did you dress he and Rex alike on purpose that day? :)

Maddock Family said...

AHH! What happened to Baby Charlie, he is getting so big. I still refer to Rex as baby Rex. Darling video....of Charlie! :)

Bethany Thompson said...

Ummm... WOW! ... we are soooo far from walking! We barely got the army crawl thing down!

Mel said...

Looks like fun. I think we need to start trying to have another one.

Bethany Thompson said...

wait... in the bathtub pic... is bob in the tub with them? :)

Katie said...

yes, bob's in the tub with them...