Here is my little guy asleep! He is having a hard time sleeping unless someone is holding him...so I am not getting much done lately because I am usually holding him. It's frusterating, but everyone I talk to says that their kids did the same thing this early in life. So, I enjoy the times when I get him to sleep in something other than my arms!
Charlie is 12 days old today. It's hard to believe! It already feels like a year ago that I was in labor (I guess it's all the sleepless nights). I had to take him up to the hospital this morning to get his PKU testing. He screamed and I don't blame him, it didn't look very fun.
4 comments:
Thanks for FINALLY posting more pics:) I am sorry you aren't getting much sleep, I am starting to get scared!! I think Charley..oops my bad Charlie..hehe.. looks like you!! what do others say? He is such a cutie, it makes Rex look like a little adult!
I think Charlie looks JUST like Bob, but with your nose! He is a cutie.
He is absolutely beautiful
AWWW!!! Precious, precious!!! :)
Post a Comment