Charlie had his first sponge bath a couple nights ago. He didn't enjoy it at all!
(Sorry about the quality of the pictures...I am not a professional. Hopefully next time Bob will take them and they will turn out better).
I woke up this morning feeling like a porn star, because these boobs definitely don't belong to me! They are huge and hard as rocks...I forgot about this part. I have to grit my teeth for the first few seconds while nursing and then I get some relief.
4 comments:
haha...a porn star. I am sure there is no complaints coming from Bob! I have heard to rub breast milk on them after your finished nursing! hopefully it won't last too long. I remember mom saying she wanted to bite on a spoon when we would go to latch on..
lauren- you are gross. your comment made me gag. we don't need to hear about rubbing breast milk anywhere... :)
I feel like it was just yesterday that I woke up to rocks on my chest! Have fun with all that.
At least your rocks grow- mine stay the same size but get harder- so it is retarded. Give me some boobs!! LOL!
Goodluck!
Okay, you are crackin me up... I think I'll have to repent after reading this blog! Can't wait to meet baby Charlie!
Post a Comment