Thursday, December 27, 2007

Burrr...


Yesterday was one of those days where you look outside and it's just absolutely beautiful! The sun is bright and shining and the sky is blue....and then you take a step outside and you nearly freeze to death! I thought Rex and I would go check the mail (it's a few houses down) and quickly changed my mind! The cold wind here is what is the worst... Even Rex didn't want to stay out too long because it was so cold. He normally can play outside all day long!

Last night Bob and I got to go on a date! It was the first time I really had been out of the house since the baby was born and it was really nice. We went and saw the movie, "I am Legend" which absolutely scared me to death! Great movie, but scary. (Side note: the last time Bob and I went to a movie at the theater, we saw Pirates of the Caribbean number 2, NOT number 3, number 2! It's been almost a year and a half since we went to an actual movie at the theater!!) I was a nervous wreck leaving the baby...what if he cries the whole time, what if he gets left alone with his older, dangerous brother, Rex for a even a brief moment, what if the movie is too long and my boobs explode, etc. It turned out great of course and Bob's parents are wonderful for watching them!




1 comment:

Bertie said...

How adorable is Rex once again? I love the snow hat! I so want to see I am Legend-- I'm glad you got to go out and have a great date night with Bob! I'm also REALLY glad you're boobs didn't explode:)