Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Radio Flyer Wagon

Bob thought that it was very important that Rex have a red, Radio Flyer Wagon. He said that all little kids needed to have a wagon when growing up.... I managed to survive my childhood without one. Bob says I was deprived. Anyway, Rex just loves his wagon. Bob takes him around the block every night when he gets home from work. It really is pretty cute.



Here is Rex with his buddy Kyle Cooper. Kyle is pretty unsure of his safety around little Rex...we like to say that he is thinking, "Stranger, danger!!" He was a good sport in the wagon though.


3 comments:

Morgan said...

I wish I had a morgan-sized wagon that Scott could pull me around in. I would have a nice glass of diet coke, lean back with a pillow and blanket, and call it good.

Bertie said...

Awwww! That is so cute! I love the radio flyer wagon- and I agree- you were deprived not growing up with one!! :) Rex and his little friend are too cute together!

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

lol Morgan...Im sure Scott is glad you don't have one!!
Katie I bet you are just doubley (if that is a word) excited that its an indoor/outdoor wagon!