This morning I finally caught Charlie smiling at Bob on camera...it is just the sweetest thing when they start smiling back at you! I just love it! And for the last two nights, we have put him to sleep at 9pm and he woke up for the first time at 3am (that is 6 hours in a row!!). I fed him and put him right back down and he slept until 8am! We are hoping this is a new trend!
I love when they start to smile! It is so fun to see a personality and be amazed at how they really do have a spirit all their own, even while so young!
5 comments:
he is getting cuter and cuter...
These little smiles are sooo cute. And congratulations on the sleeping time!!
He is a doll! I LOVE the chubby cheeks and his sweet smile!! I'm so ready for another precious little one!
how nice he is sleeping so well, so young! that is awesome!:)
I love when they start to smile! It is so fun to see a personality and be amazed at how they really do have a spirit all their own, even while so young!
CUTE!!!!!
Post a Comment