skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Another visit from Kerrville...
My parents just left to go back home. They have been here for a few days and it has been so much fun having them. They were excited to get back home after all their many travels (we were the last stop)...I'm sure they will love sleeping in their own beds. I miss them already. Rex is already missing Zoe and all the attention!!
My dad brought this for me from Utah... I just love it!
Here is one of the projects we worked on. We bought the big wooden letters, painted them, outlined them, glossed them, added some stars and ribbon, and then finally got them on the wall! My dad did most of the painting (he did a great job), but the whole idea was from my mom. She is just so good at these things! Anyway, it looks great in his room. We did some other things too, but we haven't put them on the wall yet, so I will show everyone as soon as they are up!
3 comments:
You need more blessing pics of Charlie! I LOVE the Charlie letters on the wall.. Brent has nothing fancy like that in his room. :)
don't you just love that tile! i thought that was soo cute! i agree with morgan..enough pics of everyone else, i want to see more blessing pics of charlie...im glad he had a good checkup!
I love the Charlie and the tile too! Will your parents come to my house too and help me with some of that stuff:)
Post a Comment