Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My dearest Bob

here is is: All About my Husband...

* What is his name? Bob
* How long have you been married? almost 6 years
* How long did you date? 1 and 1/2 years
* How old is he? 31
* Who eats more sweets? Bob-he has almost gotten a root canal on every tooth because of it.
* Who said I love you first? I am pretty sure it was me...
* Who is taller? Bob
* Who can sing better? Me--but Bob knows every lyric to any 80's song.
* Who is smarter? I am definitely more knowledgeable in the some areas...like I know who the Father of Nature Guiding is....Enos Mills. Now, who else knows that kind of information? But Bob is super smart in pretty much everything else though....
* Who does the laundry? I do. Bob is known to do a load or two, except he mixes whites with colors, and that bothers the heck out of me, so I prefer to do it myself.
* Who pays the bills? I mainly do. He'll do it every now and then.
* Who sleeps on the right side? Bob used to, but now because I get up like a million times a night I do.... it is closer to the door in our bedroom.
* Who mows the lawn? Bob. I have never mowed a lawn in my life, even growing up when I wanted to try-- my dad wouldn't let the girls do it...
* Who cooks dinner? I do. But Bob is the master griller and shish-ka-bob king.
* Who drives? Bob
* Who is more stubborn? Ooh, me for sure.
* Who kissed who first? Bob kissed me first- although it took almost 3 months of dating for him to finally kiss me....then when he did, I had a huge blister on my chin because he hadn't shaved in a few days and it rubbed my chin raw (and NO, we weren't kissing for that long, I just have sensitive skin!).
* Who asked who out first? Bob asked me out first.
* Who proposed? He did, on my apartment balcony.
* Who has more siblings? The same, we both have 4.
* Who wears the pants? We each wear a leg...

5 comments:

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

LOL!! that made me laugh about the kissing..I so remember the road rash on your chin and how you tried to cover it up with make up and it just made it soo much worse...that was great!

Josie said...

Aw, that was a bad rash. Bob is mean.

Bertie said...

So, I feel kind of left out! Do you have a picture of this so called "rash" I want to see:)

indeazgirl said...

I love this insight. Sad that I wasn't there that year to hear all about the first dates! :o)

Mel said...

I really enjoyed this. That rash story had been moved to my brain's recycle bin, but I have now restored it! Classic College Station Days!