Monday, January 21, 2008

Website

Bob's firm now has a website:

www.stubbemanlawfirm.com

Bob is really proud of the website... He was on the committee that created it and they put a lot of work into it...it's pretty neat. Plus, Bob's sexy picture is on it! ;) So check it out...

3 comments:

Morgan said...

fancy website!! way to go bob

hmilne said...

Bob, I love the website,but I wish they would have put more emphasis on your bowling alley management skills or your elk grilling skills.....the baby announcement of Charlie was darling!

Josie said...

I love the website! Why is there no mention of me in the section about Bob, though?

And, completely unrelated, but still important- did you know that Morgan doesn't chew her Spaghettios? She just puts a spoonful in her mouth and swallows them whole! YOu need to talk to her. How is Brent going to be expected to chew his food when his mother sets that kind of example. I'm tired of having to intervene in Hopkins family affairs because you guys don't look out for eachother.