Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Brothers...

Charlie was on the bed getting some tummy time and Rex was begging to get on the bed...I was a little hesitant, but Rex just layed on his tummy and started talking to him. It was so cute. Yesterday he slapped him in the face, so this is an improvement! :)

We find Rex in our closet all the time putting on our shoes...he is obsessed with shoes for some reason! Bob found him trying to get his old boots on, so Bob helped him out.

5 comments:

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

i can't believe rex's buzzed head...i would say that "talking" to his bro would be a definite improvement!

Morgan said...

Hey that's my skirt hanging in the background in your closet! You are busted. :) Just kidding. I think I gave it to you... :) I can't get over Rex's buzzed head, either!

Josie said...

Aw, I remember that picture behind Rex. That always hung above your bed when I lived with you. I remember you tried to switch it out with my dream catcher. YOu were always so jealous of it.

Bertie said...

So cute!!! Soon they will be the bestest of friends!!

Mel said...

I was going to reminisce about the picture, just like Josie did. I'm glad to see the two brothers so close without the need for a cattle-prod!