Thursday, December 4, 2008

finally...Thanksgiving pictures!

Me with my grandparents.
Coming back from throwing rocks in the creek.

Rex and John Wayne
Chuck and Charlie
The whole gang!
Mom and Grandma cooking away on Thanksgiving day! Can't you tell they are related?


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving in Kerrville! My grandparents came down from Utah and it was so great to see them too...

9 comments:

Brimaca said...

Yay! I want to see my family too. Just a couple more weeks. :)

Lindsey said...

That last picture of Grandma and your mom makes me laugh. They look so much alike!

Heidi Noel said...

Charlie's hair is getting lighter! Maybe he can share some with his namesake.;) I thought that was a very sweet picture.

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

Does Bob ever smile?:) Great pics, I wish I could of been there :(

Maddock Family said...

OH that looks fun! I just love that face Rex makes every time that he smiles!!!!

Mel said...

It looks like you had a fun time. Where's pictures from the game?

Bertie said...

Awww! Looks like a fun Thanksgiving-- next time you are up there, let me know- I'd love to come up and see you and your little cuties!

larshannon said...

Loved the picture of your mom and grandma!

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

slacker!! updates please