That looks so great! I was just telling E that I wish that BOb could come and be our "Santa" for our Xmas eve tradition. He would be great.
My tree is so much better looking than yours, it's not even funny.
Did you make the maroon ribbons yourself? Very nice.P.S. Two words...shatterproof ornaments
It's about time you got your tree up, Scrooge.
Your tree makes ours look even more pitiful than it already was.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That looks so great! I was just telling E that I wish that BOb could come and be our "Santa" for our Xmas eve tradition. He would be great.
My tree is so much better looking than yours, it's not even funny.
Did you make the maroon ribbons yourself? Very nice.
P.S. Two words...shatterproof ornaments
It's about time you got your tree up, Scrooge.
Your tree makes ours look even more pitiful than it already was.
Post a Comment