Wednesday, December 10, 2008

poor charlie bear



Last night was the first night in a long time that I was getting in bed at a decent hour. Just needed to quickly check on the boys to make sure their covers were still on...

When I checked on Charlie I noticed something gray in his crib. Upon closer review (I put my hand in it) I realized that it was throw up. Charlie must have heard my gasp because he quickly sat up and proceeded to throw up some more. So we stripped him down, threw him in the tub, got new sheets, new blankets, etc. 30 minutes later, he's back asleep. Twenty minutes after that it started all over again. Let's just say this pattern happened FOUR times last night. We almost ran out of blankets and pajamas. Poor little guy had a rough night...

6 comments:

larshannon said...

And Mom had a rough night as well. So sorry! Hope no one else gets it.

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

Poor Charlie, throwing up and being choked by his brother! (pic)

I guess last night you learned and valuable lesson and the moral of the story is: NEVER put your hand in a gray spot or it just might be vomit! LOL!!

Mel said...

Yuck. I'm glad that's only happened once to me. I HATE VOMIT!!!!!

Bertie said...

Oh! that is always so hard!! Hopefully tonight is better for BOTH of you:)

Brimaca said...

Poor baby and mama. He'll probably recover faster than you will!

indeazgirl said...

Oh that's so sad and terrible!! I'm sure you all are better by now, but I'm so sorry anyway!