he must get his love of cake from his aunt MOGIE. :)I wish I was there... he looks so cute.
I bet that was a mess to clean up! Happy Birthday!
Just think....a year ago, we were visiting you in the hospital, in Midland, with our own little man. Time flies!!!
Wow I can't believe he is one! Our babies are growing too fast!
Happy Birthday! I wish we could have been there to celebrate with you!!! Hugs and kisses from Aunt Kim!
Happy Birthday! He looks like he is in sugar shock!
Happy Birthday!! Looks yummy, did you share?
Happy Birthday Charlie! I love the last pic of him and all of that chocolate cake. Yum:)
What is he ONE? Really?? No?! Really? That is insane!! He is too cute- I love the chocolate cake all over him!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
he must get his love of cake from his aunt MOGIE. :)
I wish I was there... he looks so cute.
I bet that was a mess to clean up! Happy Birthday!
Just think....a year ago, we were visiting you in the hospital, in Midland, with our own little man. Time flies!!!
Wow I can't believe he is one! Our babies are growing too fast!
Happy Birthday! I wish we could have been there to celebrate with you!!! Hugs and kisses from Aunt Kim!
Happy Birthday! He looks like he is in sugar shock!
Happy Birthday!! Looks yummy, did you share?
Happy Birthday Charlie! I love the last pic of him and all of that chocolate cake. Yum:)
What is he ONE? Really?? No?! Really? That is insane!! He is too cute- I love the chocolate cake all over him!
Post a Comment