Thursday, December 11, 2008

what a guy...


You know you are married to a great guy when your baby has a blowout in the car and gets the carseat completely and utterly disgusting and he tells you just to leave it outside until he gets home from work and he'll get it all cleaned up. I love you Bob, you are the best!

6 comments:

larshannon said...

That is lucky! I'd tell you a story, but it can't be posted here evidence and all...

Brimaca said...

Yay for you! Glad he did it. I may have to let Caleb read that....

Mel said...

That is nice. I hope you made it up to him! ;)

Crystal Hays said...

Wow! I am way impressed with Bob! I'm going to pass this little story on to Jared...I can assure you that he would not have done the same. What a lucky lady you are:)

Rachael said...

Very impressive and sweet!

Bertie said...

Awwww! What a guy:)