I was a little sneaky last night... I went up to Bob's office and decorated it for Valentine's Day. It was so much fun! Bob called this morning and was so surprised.... it was great!
Time out! Is that your senior picture on the desk behind the chair? How can I get a copy of that? That is definitely the last time you were super cute.
5 comments:
Oh my freakin' cute Katie!!! That is awesome! I love it!!!! You are such an amazing wife:)
You need to come to California and decorate Scott's office. You're pretty good at it apparently. :)
You are such a good wife! Bob is sooo lucky!!
That's so fun! You're so cute. And such a good good wife!
Time out! Is that your senior picture on the desk behind the chair? How can I get a copy of that? That is definitely the last time you were super cute.
Post a Comment