Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My big boy...

Last night was by far the best night we (more like me) have had since Baby Charlie has come into the world!! We put him to bed at 8:30pm...I thought for sure he would wake up before I even got into bed. He woke up for the first time at 1:30 am and went right back down after eating at 2:00 and slept until 7:00 am this morning! It was so nice. I feel refreshed and so full of energy. I usually feel like I got hit by a car until lunch. :) We go tomorrow to the pediatrician and I'm excited to see how much he has grown... not too excited about the shots though. They always look at you like, "Mom, why are you letting them do this to me?" I just hate it.

ps thanks for the cute choo-choo outfit aunt lauren!

3 comments:

Bertie said...

He is getting to be such a big boy! And YEAH! for practically sleeping through the night- I LOVE it when they do that! Mine need a lesson from baby Charlie!!

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

I love the outfit..it fits him perfectly. I am glad he gave you a good nights sleep, hopefully he can repeat that again tonight:)

Morgan said...

way to go Charlie!