Sunday, February 10, 2008

Our fun weekend!


This weekend a few ladies at Bob's work threw a "Tea Party" for everyone to come and see baby Charlie. It was so much fun and so sweet of them to do that for us! And I just had to show the cake, it was so delicious and just absolutely gorgeous. My mom came down (or up, I guess) for the occasion and it was so much fun having her here.




Here is a picture of my mom and Rex in their jammies...

This is a hand-me-down outfit of Rex's... We have a picture of Rex in this exact same outfit at 4 months old. Charlie is not even 2 and a half months yet and it barely fits him! He is gonna be a big boy.


Charlie was sad to see Grandma Hopkins go home...

7 comments:

Morgan said...

A few thoughts-

1) I LOVE that cake! It is awesome!

2) What is mom trying to prove in her silk pajamas? :)

3) Your face is looking skinny! WW is paying off!

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

I ditto the exact comments posted by #5.

Mel said...

You are looking really good. In only 2 months, look who much weight you've lost. Keep it up! You can do it. I hope you like the soup. P.S. That cake was awesome, but not for the WW cause....

Josie said...

I don't think you're looking very good. You should probably get involved with Ugly Watchers.

indeazgirl said...

Yes, you look beautiful. You always do. Really. You look exactly the same as when we were 18. And who did that cake? Did you? It's so so cool! Your kids are so freakin' cute!

Katie said...

A lady here in town made the cake...I wish I was that talented! Oh, and it was soooo good.

Bertie said...

I agree with everyone here and everyone everywhere- you are gorgeous and so are your kids- and Bob's big bowl of coco beans.