Friday, February 8, 2008

My Mother in Law

Sometimes I feel like I only blog about my family...but I have to mention Bob's mom today. I am so lucky to have a mother-in-law like mine, she truly has such a huge heart. I go over to Bob's parents house almost every morning to workout (it's too cold outside and they have a great little workout room) and she plays with Rex, feeds Rex, changes diapers, holds the crying baby, etc. I know she is a busy lady and could easily tell me to get the heck out of her house with my crazy kiddos! But instead, she says, "Do you want to workout longer? Or, I can bring Rex to your house later if you need to get some other things done today?"

She came over at the crack of dawn on the morning that I had Charlie and watched Rex for us and then watched him almost everyday for two weeks so I could rest. Every doctor's appointment she happily agrees to come over to my house, just so I don't have to drive them to her house! Cheryl is just so thoughtful and caring.... I really feel like I am lucky to have her in my life. Anyway, I was just on the phone with her and she is on her way to my house right now so I can go to the grocery store in peace and silence, and it just reminded me what a truly wonderful person she is...

2 comments:

Crystal Hays said...

I'm so glad to enter the blogging world, too. We love getting the pics from Bob, but I'll be able to keep up much better by checking out your blog. Both boys are just precious. Hopefully all our kids will get to meet this summer:)

indeazgirl said...

Wow. She sounds like an amazing woman. She and Bob look so related! :o)