Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Home Sweet Home
I got home this afternoon from our adventures in Kerrville... we a great time seeing my parents and Morgan and Scottie, but I am ready to be home in my own bed!
Here is Rex helping my dad water the flower bed.
Rex and my 10 month old nephew, Brent, had a lot of fun playing together (more like Rex just taking his toys and smoothering him with hugs and kisses). They took a bath together one night, and here is Brent posing for the camera.
Sunday afternoon we went to the park to feed the ducks and throw rocks into the Guadalupe River. It is February, but I swear it was like 100 degrees! Hot!!
Here's Rex and my mom feeding the ducks...my Uncle Glen is in the corner with his grandson, Knox who came down to visit all of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How fun and HOW cute!!! I so wish we could have come down! Definitely next time:) i hope your drive home was much less eventful then your drive on the way.
CUTE!!! Except, I'm sure Brent will hate you when he is old enough to understand that you took a picture of his bum for the whole world to see. :)
So cute Katie. I loved seeing those two together. I knew that boy was big! Rex and Charlie are adorable!
Prepare to get more jealous, we have season passes. Come on down, I'll see if I can smuggle you in.
If my bum was that cute, I'd show it off more often, too!!!
Those pictures are priceless. What an amazing trip. It kind of reminds me of being super little in Florida when my grandparents came to visit....my favorite times ever.
Post a Comment