Saturday, March 1, 2008
Poor Charlie
So Charlie hasn't been feeling very well for the last few days. He has had a horrible cough and congestion. He has been up every hour or so for the last three nights and has been really fussy. I thought at first it was just a cold since everyone in our house has had one recently, but something was telling me that Charlie's was worse than a cold. So I took him into the doctor and apparently he has RSV and an ear infection. We are doing the breathing treatments and everything but I just feel so bad for the little guy...it's so hard to watch them be so sick and uncomfortable. We have to do the treatments for two weeks and watch him closely to make sure he improves... Anyway, so that's what's going on in the Heller house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey. We were all going to come see y'all tonight and to get help with taxes. I don't think I'll be bringing Kyle over with the RSV. Sorry. Hope Charlie gets better!
Ohh!! I'm so sorry to hear that! Poor little man! I hope you are holding up well too!
I'm so sorry to hear that little Charlie is sick. It stinks when they don't feel good. Jackson was sick for three days last week and I'm so glad that's over. Hopefully Charlie will be much beter very soon.
Post a Comment