Before fruit snacks...
It's amazing how attitude is directly linked to fruit snacks.... Rex can be in the foulest mood or having a fit about something, and the second you ask him if he wants some fruit snacks his mood immediately improves and is the happiest guy in town. And I hate to admit it, but we have gone through many a box of fruit snacks lately... but hey, sometimes you gotta do what works!
9 comments:
hey i want some fruit snacks!!! im starving!
I think this is my favorite posting of all time. did you pose him on the coffee table like that?! I laughed so hard when I read that..
No, Rex posed himself...
I guess there could be worse things to drown your sorrows in....:) Yes, I am posting at 1:53 AM! I bet you're up, too! Aren't babies fun?!?
Fruit snacks make me happy too! Charlie is growing like a weed, he just seems so big!
That is the funniest thing. Both my girls do the exact same thing!! Any thing that is wrong with them can always be fixed with some Fruit Snacks!! I love it!
I can't believe how grown up everyone is! I enjoy checking your blog and staying in touch with what is going on with you guys!
love it! Jenny asked me today if I had seen your comments on my blog! I never look at my blog but I am so excited that we are back in touch! Your family is beautiful! Oh- and I can't believe you remember ROSHONDALA! :) ha ha.
I hope you stock pile fruit snacks...it is totally worth it!
Post a Comment