What were you doing 10 years ago? I was a Senior at Tivy High School in Kerrville. I was probably still agonizing if Texas A&M was the right place for me...
5 things on my to do list today.
1. Go to Walgreens and pick up a prescription. Yesterday I went and waited in line for 40 minutes (I would have left but I was stuck with a car in front of me and in back) and when I finally got to the front, they didn't have it ready.
2. Watch the Aggie basketball game tonight.
3. Go to HEB.
4. Take a tour of the new gym down the road and see if I like it enough to join.
5. Give poor Charlie 3 more breathing treatments for RSV.
6 snacks I enjoy
1. I am with Holly, a Diet Coke is the perfect snack on any occasion.
2. 100 calorie packs
3. low fat string cheese (I feel like a kid again)
4. baked lays
5. teddy grahams
6. granola bars
3 bad habits
1. I chew on my lips
2. I contantly check the house doors to make sure they are locked.
3. I eat too much! ;)
If I were suddenly a billionaire...
Umm, this will never happen, but I guess I would payoff everything and then go on a crazy vacation and shopping spree with all my friends and family. I would hire a housekeeper to clean toilets. I would hire sexy Bob the trainer from the Biggest Loser to be my personal trainer. Oh, and umm, laser hair removal so I never have to shave my legs again.
5 places I've lived
1. Houston, Texas
2. Kerrville, Texas
3. College Station, Texas (Gig 'em!)
4. Lubbock, Texas (next door to the EZ Mart that constantly got robbed)
5. Midland, Texas
5 jobs I've had (have)
1. Waitress at the Lakehouse Restaurant in Kerrville
2. Student Worker in Chemical Engineering Dept at A&M (all 4 years)
3. Catering Manager / Event Coord at 4 Points Sheraton Hotel (what a horrible nightmare of a job)
4. Personal Banker at Wells Fargo
5. Mom (by far the best)
5 things people don't know about me
1. I'm addicted to chapstick.
2. I secretly dance along with the "Get on the Bus" song from the Doodlebops every morning.
3. I hate tomatoes.
4. I am scared to death to stay alone in my house overnight. Everytime Bob goes out of town, I go to my parents or my in-laws house.... how old am I? I know, I am a huge wuss.
5. I pierced my belly button my freshman year at A&M...don't worry, it's been gone for a long time now.
Ok everyone, now it's your turn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh, this post SO makes me wish I still had HEB!!!
or at least good tortillas...
:)
haha. I forgot that you pierced your belly button. You didn't tell your blogging friends about your other piercings, though...
Katie-
I love your billionaire ideas; they're so original and so much fun. I look forward to the shopping spree!
And, oh, I SO WISH that I could see you dance to "Get on The Bus" in the mornings. I bet it's awesome. If I try real hard I can almost imagine it....
(Oh, and you pierced it yourself, right? I've been trying to think why on earth I wouldn't have been with you.."
Did you know that my sister Emily is addicted to chapstick, too? :) Must be in the genes!
Katie,
I just saw your belly button ring last time we were in Midland...where are your other piercings?
p.s. How was the gym?
my sister is joking..besides my ears, that was the only other piercing i have ever had. and i joined the gym...it's super nice!
Post a Comment