Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The art of picture taking

This is generally what Rex does everytime I pull out the camera. He immediately says, "Cheeeeesse" and then rushes the camera. He can't quite grasp the concept of staying still until after I take the picture...

5 comments:

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

your nails look good by the way!

Bertie said...

Yes! I would die to have nails like yours! Mine stink- and Rex is cute too- I love the way he is reaching for the camera- is he saying "let me see, let me see"

Morgan said...

Snoop Dog has long nails too. Just sayin'...

Josie said...

Morgan does that too when I take out my camera! Must run in the family.

By the way, don't threaten me. Maybe I'll just turn you into CPS for trying to make your son wear your old sweater vests.

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

lol...Josie!!