Did Lauren live in CS? Or, am I thinking of Morgan? Congratulations-- she's beautiful!
Love the pictures of Bob and Charlie in their A&M gear!! I see traces of Bob in Charlie! I love it.
Can you believe that A&M will play BYU in the brackets? We're surrounded by avid BYU fans up here and Cash is LOVING it! (I hope they win or Cash will have to *so* eat crow...)
2 comments:
Did Lauren live in CS? Or, am I thinking of Morgan? Congratulations-- she's beautiful!
Love the pictures of Bob and Charlie in their A&M gear!! I see traces of Bob in Charlie! I love it.
Can you believe that A&M will play BYU in the brackets? We're surrounded by avid BYU fans up here and Cash is LOVING it! (I hope they win or Cash will have to *so* eat crow...)
Tell Lauren congrats for me! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment