Monday, March 3, 2008

You don't need boobs...

My friend Marisa made me a great sling for Charlie.... YaYa Babyslings. She has a great blog yayababyslings.blogspot.com if you want more info.. she has cute, cute fabrics (mine is brown and green with camoflauge accents -- Bob loves that part). Anyway, I have tried a few slings and they have never fit right, and this fits great. Especially now that Charlie isn't feeling too good, he is always wanting me to hold him, so this is just perfect! I even made dinner on Saturday night wearing it!

I just got a kick out of Bob because I came home the other night and he was wearing it and told me that guys can wear them too...he says, "You don't need boobs to wear a sling!" I guess he's right...

4 comments:

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

haha! that pic cracks me up..Charlie looks scared for his life! lol..
p.s. is that a pink shirt on rex?

Bertie said...

LOL! Good for Bob! So I guess that means I can wear one too:) Yeah- bye, bye baby bjorn and hello to baby slings!

Josie said...

Mmm. Bob is lookin' so good.

Marisa said...

Thanks for the shout out Katie! I think this is my favorite sling picture. of all time. I love that Bob wears the sling. Maybe that's what we should call the line of slings for daddies: "You don't need boobs." :)

I'm so glad you like it!