Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Standards Night

Somehow Bob and I got roped into speaking at the Stake Standards Night tonight...our topic you ask? Yep, sexual purity. We don't get to talk about dress and appearance or music and entertainment, of course we get to talk about the Law of Chastity....to the entire stake. It's a good thing they asked Bob, I just might have said we were busy that night! :) Anyway, Bob wrote a little skit--and the first line is me asking, "Hey, wanna makeout?" This should be fun! I just hope that my face isn't bright red the whole time.

7 comments:

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

I think you should use some makeup to look like you have road rash mark on your chin! Tell the truth about your first kiss with Bob:)
PS love the pic, you look great..

Mel said...

Ah, man!!! Lauren beat me to it!! I was going to put in your response to Bob: "No, I do not want to make out with you....I don't want to get road rash on my chin!!"

Morgan said...

You should give the kids a show and surprise Bob. when he asks if you want to make out with him say "Heck yeah I do. Let's go for it!"

Dianne said...

Hey not envying your position! Yikes. I can't believe how your boys have grown! Come check out our blog.

shannon said...

I was laughing just thinking about talking at Standards Night!! How fun for you guys! Braver than I!

hmilne said...

yummy topic! I'm sure you guys did great!

Marisa said...

Oooooh, we wish we could have been there! I'm sure you guys did fantastic.