Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter



Happy Easter! We had a chilly one here in West Texas -- 47 degrees! Here are a few pictures of Rex hunting a few Easter eggs at Bob's parents house. He really didn't seem too interested in the whole thing...maybe next year!
In Charlie news... last night I was having a conversation with Bob's mom about how I am still getting up three or four times a night with Charlie and how I would love it if he was sleeping better at night (his cousin, Cammon, is a whole month younger and sleeps solid all night long). It's almost like he heard our conversation or something...because we put him down at 9:00pm and I got up at 3:15am and then he slept until 8:00 this morning! He only got up once! It's not all night, but definitely an improvement. We'll see if the trend continues...

3 comments:

Mel said...

I hated how cold it was for Easter. I'm just glad that Kyle's not old enough for an Easter Egg Hunt. Right on to sleep more, Charlie!

Morgan said...

Charlie is a massive little man.. He looks almost looks like he is about to outgrow his carseat!

Mardi said...

Just once, compared to many times, is excellent. Your boys are darling. Hope you all are doing well.