He is such a textbook BOY! I love it. I love that he wears a hat all the time... We need to get Brent one. And P.S. not to hate on Midland..but does anyone water their grass out there? It all looks dead! ;)
Rex is stinkin cute, by the way. I am sure you heard, but I waited at the airport to jump for like 3 hours today and the weather wasn't clearing up, so I will reschedule! I will post some pics when I do it though!!
I love how he is running toward the street!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
He is such a textbook BOY! I love it. I love that he wears a hat all the time... We need to get Brent one.
And P.S. not to hate on Midland..but does anyone water their grass out there? It all looks dead! ;)
Rex is stinkin cute, by the way. I am sure you heard, but I waited at the airport to jump for like 3 hours today and the weather wasn't clearing up, so I will reschedule! I will post some pics when I do it though!!
I love how he is running toward the street!
Post a Comment