1. She's the only other person I know of with the same passion for lasagna.
2. She would always bump a volleyball or play basketball with me when no one else would.
3. She can always make me laugh.
4. I am a neat freak because of her.
5. She is the only sibling that I have that can say she has been to jail, and no-- not on a field trip, in an actual cell. (that one was so good I stole it from Lauren's list)
6. We both have a love for any sugary cereal.
7. She introduced me to gauchos.
8. When we shared a room and I had to pee in the middle of the night, I would wake her up and ask her to walk with me to the bathroom (a very, very short distance) because I was scared and she ALWAYS went with me.
9. She always has good makeup and let's me use it.
10.She is my best friend.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORGAN!
3 comments:
Love it! I especially love the pee-pee one, you wuss:) I agree about the neat freak thing. We love you Mog!
ahh thanks kitten- that was sweet. Although, I must say- I think you and Lauren are both jealous that I've been to jail and you guys haven't... if you'd like to join the club, just get a traffic ticket and forget about it. It's that easy.
Happy Birthday Morgan! I know I haven't seen you since you were 15, but I still think you're fantastic!! :o)
Post a Comment