That is ALOT of nakedness in one tub:), but such a cute photo..
Awww! That is so cute- I bet they love taking a bath with their daddy!
Hey- why did you photoshop me out of the picture! Remember? I was wearing a turqoise tye-dyed swimsuit and was sitting in between Charlie and Rex??
At least you haven't seen him clean his bike in a Speedo.
This picture is too funny! I love how Bob has the biggest smile of all three boys!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is ALOT of nakedness in one tub:), but such a cute photo..
Awww! That is so cute- I bet they love taking a bath with their daddy!
Hey- why did you photoshop me out of the picture! Remember? I was wearing a turqoise tye-dyed swimsuit and was sitting in between Charlie and Rex??
At least you haven't seen him clean his bike in a Speedo.
This picture is too funny! I love how Bob has the biggest smile of all three boys!
Post a Comment