Sunday, July 13, 2008

stair climber


Charlie can successfully climb over our step into our kitchen. It's quite the accomplishment, but I have to say a lot more stressful for me though! Before I could leave him with toys in the living room for a few moments and come back and he would still be in the living room....sometimes under the coffee table or behind the chair, but he would still be in there. Now I have to search for him in the kitchen too! He's a fast little guy...

5 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

I understand that. Luke has recently discovered there is water in the toilet and my older two rarely shut the bathroom door. It's been interesting.

Anonymous said...

It's funny when one day, they just "know" what to do! You think, how did you learn how to do that?? They grow up so fast, but it is the best time watching them grow!

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

what a cutie! and smart to boot!

Morgan said...

I'll tell you why he is crawling into the kitchen.. he's hungry and wants to go make himself a sandwich. If I was a baby, that would be my only motivation to get up a step into the kitchen... ;)

Brimaca said...

It's so cute when they get mobile but always increases the difficulty. My favorite stage is where they stay where I put them but have lot's of personality!