
Rex and Charlie are starting to actually play with each other! Charlie more or less just sits there and watches Rex play, but he's entertained nonetheless! And Rex loves having a buddy around too. Rex is such a good big brother...he comes and gets me when Charlie spits up all over the carpet or whenever he grabs the fruit snacks from off of the coffee table (umm, choking hazard!) and he always seems to know where Charlie's binky is.
4 comments:
What a cute picture! I can't wait for that. UGH, I wish you lived closer.
SOOO cute!! i love it when siblings start to play together- it is so cute and built in entertainment:) Rex is such a good big bro!!
Cute little boys Katie. I remember how happy I was when my girls finally started playing together. Now days I mostly break up fights.
i love that our girls play together. when jayne was born, i just kept waiting for the day when they could entertain eachother. it's so great that they have eachother, like live-in friends!
Post a Comment