Over the Fourth of July weekend we went to Port Aransas with the whole Heller family! It was a great little vacation and was a lot of fun. Here are a few snapshots from the trip...

Feeding the seagulls...they would literally fly right up to you and eat from your hand.

The whole gang at Applebee's (we were starving!)... I am not the best picture-taker, as you can see I cut off Steven's head on accident.

Jaws!

Bob with Charlie on the beach...this was Charlie's first beach experience and he pretty much screamed the entire time. It was an adventure!
4 comments:
Oh- I miss going to Galveston with you and your family! What a fun family vacation:) I'm glad Charlie loved is OH so much:) How did Rexer do?
That's why sacrament meeting was half empty!
Come to California if you wanna see a REAL beach. :)
Just kidding. I love Port Aransas! I am jealous- it looks like you guys had fun!
If you want to haul your cookies out here to California, I will have a party in your honor!
Post a Comment