Tuesday, July 22, 2008

baby wash


OK, so usually I always buy the generic baby wash, like the Target or Walmart brand, they work just as good and smell pretty much the same. Well a while back, Bob came home with this stuff from the store...Johnson's Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Wash, and let me tell you...it's SO GOOD! I absolutely love the smell of it and my boys smell so good afterwards. So anyway, if any of you want to splurge, try it! I don't think I'll be buying anything else for a while...it's that good!

2 comments:

Brimaca said...

I love when they start playing together! Hopefully you have a little more time to do things now. I'll have to smell the soap next time I go shopping.

Jaimie said...

I know what you mean about wonderful smelling children. I love Hannah's soap, it's Huggies cucumber with green tea but it smells great! If you ever have a girl, you'll have to try it out :) I also like the soap I use for the boys, it's just not as girly.